Image Failing

@ FireGeier

Maybe I should have said " example" instead. :blushing:

Hello MC!

I think I will condone you this time! ;)

FireGeier has a big heart for the guys from Down Under, having you in best remind from big party during soccer World Cup 2006 at Kaiserslautern, Germany! :hello:

Let's go Aussies... let's go! :thumbup

Cheers!

Martin

I also tried this integrator , posted here :

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=94913

Still no go

Look SpOOf

You say nuthin works for you but you fail to say why??? or post your methods??? or ans files etc??? :wacko:

Button pushin progs are only helpful if you know what they do & a basic understanding on how to manually do the task.

Martins method above does in fact work & will produce the log file to prove it...

Vista pnp drivers however are another story, manufacturers ware will tell you they work fine with Vista etc. However I know better than to believe them. Not all of them mind you.

.....Statements like, "Still no go", "It doesn't work", do not help us or you to sort your problem.......

what i use is a clean Vista RTM version Dutch.

And did exactly what it says, and tested the iso's in Vmware.

The Autounattend.xml works fine.

The Hotfix integration works fine.

But the drivers will not work, and so isnt maxxpsoft's tool.

Maybe its cause i dont have a English Vista.

sp00f, please try if possible not in virtual machine but install to other partition or Hdrive you will allway get problems with drivers when testing in Virtual machine thats why MaxXP and Myselfe always test now on real partitions or hdrive, i know it aint allways practical to do but if Hdrive is large enough just make a partition for testing we just make image with acronis trueimge and you can get system backup in a few mins:))