Dreaded framedyn.dll errors on bare XP SP2 unattended install

fragbert

[Hotfixes]

C:\Documents and Settings\Casper the Ghost\Desktop\Add Ons\nLite\SmartFTP_addon_for_Nlite_by_Zc_Au_Build 996.rar

C:\Documents and Settings\Casper the Ghost\Desktop\Add Ons\nLite\Boooggy_WMP11Addon301206.7z

C:\Documents and Settings\Casper the Ghost\Desktop\Add Ons\nLite\Owikh84_showdesktopicon.cab

C:\Documents and Settings\Casper the Ghost\Desktop\Add Ons\nLite\Ricktendo64_QuickLaunch_addon.7z

C:\Documents and Settings\Casper the Ghost\Desktop\Add Ons\nLite\ProgramAddons AC3Filter 1.30b.cab

C:\Documents and Settings\Casper the Ghost\Desktop\Add Ons\nLite\ProgramAddons_Real_Alternative_Lite_1.52.cab

C:\Documents and Settings\Casper the Ghost\Desktop\Add Ons\nLite\ProgramAddons_QuickTime_Alternative_1.80.cab

C:\Documents and Settings\Casper the Ghost\Desktop\Add Ons\nLite\ProgramAddons_Java_Runtime_Environment_6.0.cab

What are you playing at? None of my addons were included in that build.

I stated earlier that I add your addons with Signet's Integrator, then I run the build through nLite, that is why I asked if you also wanted the Integrator log. Of course the nLite config file will not show something that has already been integrated with the Integrator. If I add just the new 2.1.9 addon pack (with the integrator) and then run it through nLite using the config file I attached, everything works perfectly. If I add the Uber pack version 9.9 (again with the Integrator - either at the same time as the update pack or as a seperate run after the pack has been added) and then run it through nLite I get the errors as shown.

Post #21 does make this fairly clear and also states that I don't think either nLite or the Integrator is to blame. Possiblly the Uber pack is also not to blame on its own because few other people seem to have any problem. But when nLite is used after the Integrator with ver 9.9 it breaks my install and version 9.7 does not so I don't know what is going on? I can reproduce the error (as per the screenshots taken last night) every time.

It's not a biggy anyway cos I can easily drop back to 9.7, which has always worked perfectly but just thought you might like to know there is a potential issue. After all my setup can't possibly be totally unique.