service problem with lite 1.3

rehbar

Hi users,

I nlited my xp cd with v1.3 and install xp by VP. After installing xp i suprisse to see look of xp . Windows classic style applied and when i try to access network there is no network connection appear. Then i open device manager it show that nice was installed. Then i try to use dxdiag command it dos't show computer name and other information of main board.

I open admin tool and check services. I am fritend to see that all services that set auto(those that xp orginal cd set auto) bydefault but not all of them runing. Only few of them runing. I teset three time orgnial xp sorce and lite it by v1.3 but all time same problem appear. services are not run but they set auto.

I also delete folder of nlite from program file and clean install it but problem remain there. :realmad: I also attached my session files

strange issues and i cant see anything obvious in your last session that could be causing the problem as yet. :blink: your source cd in good condition and not scratched/scuffed? also try burning the image at slow speed as that could cause it. another idea is that the services that need to be running and are not running and are required for a network connection etc will also cause this issue so i would definately ensure the required services are running. :hello:

Edited by trickytwista

same issue had occer when i change my sorce cd. I also burn it at 12x in CDRW but problem remain their. If there is any requirment of nllite ie.. net framwork1,2,3, java code. Or any restraction of software?

ok i found the problem source file. I edit syssetup.dll file so it made problem ... I replace this file with orginal file by coping from xp cd(orignal). So then i reinstall it in VM and i see that it work normaly.