Can't create iso image in all versions vLite

-Tex-

I have enough free space and root access for all partitions. There is one moment in this problem i couldn't create iso after applying changes if a not apply them iso created sucsessfull if i apply them i get after status in 300 mb "The image was not created"

There is one new problem if i choose apply method "Aply and rebuild" during process when programm save changes i get an error

"Error while accessing image.

-The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process"

Edited by -Tex-

I have enough free space and root access for all partitions. There is one moment in this problem i couldn't create iso after applying changes if a not apply them iso created sucsessfull if i apply them i get after status in 300 mb "The image was not created"

There is one new problem if i choose apply method "Aply and rebuild" during process when programm save changes i get an error

"Error while accessing image.

-The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process"

hi,

i've got the same problem. im trying to vlite vista x64 and get the same messages with both vlite 0.95 and the previous ver.

currently, im using xp x64 with sp2. so, im thinking of building the iso myself using cdimage.

Try to render to your C drive..in some way i also get errors if i render to another partition..

tell us the excact locations of the source and the save files that the first 2 steps when running Vlite

Also tell us if the partition used are all ntfs

Edited by studio48

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting the same problem... i have plenty of space. I was using my g: drive, but then I moved the folder to my c: drive. Same result. I don't have any AV running, and did a fresh reboot just to be sure. I was successful in the past, but that was a different install.

I'm going to try on a different pc and see what happens.

All NTFS.