Terminal Services

Screemer

Hey all of you registry tweakers..

I once read about a reghack that made the terminal services client log on to the root console session on a server. Just like VNC does..

Meaning you would logon exactly like if you were logging on localy..

If anyone here know how to do it, please post here or PM me..

I really need this hack..

The problem is that I don't want it to connect to a virtual console like it is supposed to do.

I want it to connect to the local console like it would if you login locally.

I know it can be done thru a reghack on the client machine but I can't find the darn reg key or the site were I saw the hack..:)

If your using server 2003 and are using remote desktop from the clients use the ff switch on the RDP logon. (replace servername with your servers IP or computer name).

servername /console

You have to install the RDP client that comes with Server 2003 (RDP 5.2) it wont work with the RDP client that XP has(RDP5.1).

has tried it win win98, ME and 2K pro.

Hope that helps.

In my opinion Its not reg hack.this is a system hack.Because I'm using winconnect server XP for more than one remote desktop connection.No need term license ýf you are using this program.

Windows 2000 terminal client can connect itself on the windows xp when winconnect running.Neither w2k3 nor winxp rdp client doesn't work itself.May be hacked files work.I don't know how?

If you find any information please tell me