vLite 0.95 beta - Vibrations de liberté

nuhi

It is a game I like to play.

I made a few intentional bugs in 1.0 beta, won't tell you which, you gotta find it yourself, then I fix for final.

The one who found the most gets a tweak of his own choice.

It is a game I like to play.

I made a few intentional bugs in 1.0 beta, won't tell you which, you gotta find it yourself, then I fix for final.

The one who found the most gets a tweak of his own choice.

omg how cool.....nuhi you legend....you make OS seem more fun than they actually are!!! :thumbup

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, :ph34r:

Wondering if I could get some help. Something I'm removing with vLite is stopping my adsl Icon ( and application) from working. No Icon, so no digital number to dial up, and the application is dead. It is alright with Vista full version, and I can't understand why the things I removed would do this. Apart from that, all is great. Have Vista down to about 930mb. Much better, too, without all that Vista crap on it.

Also, what bugs me about Vista, is it doesn't appear to have a 'move' option like XP, hence makes things a bit slow. Not really a working OS if there is no 'move' option that can be utilised.

Cheers

you should post in the 1.0 beta section, this one is old

best way to connect to the internet is through a router, no crappy dialup software on your pc then, you simply plug in a network cable to your router, set it up (once) and it'll auto connect for you forever

attatch your lastsession.ini to a post in that thread

-to move files, hold shift as you drag them :)

Edited by bledd