vLite 0.95 beta - Vibrations de liberté

nuhi

nuhi,

'Application Experience' is required for installation of VB6 (just runtimes or whole IDE) - VB6 is probably not the only case as it had something to do with failing to register type libraries and ocxs.

Not a bug on your part but it might save people some hassle if the description reflected this, I initially removed it as I never use any options in an exe's 'Compatibility' Tab but it's needed regardless - unless a part of it can be kept purely for the above problem?

Jamie

Hi all,

Integrated new ati driver and everything working just fine. System up time is 12 sec and whole instalation (tests removed) took only 12 minutes. Faster than xp!

Would be nice to get tcpip patch in next version, or reg entries to do it manualy.

Do not know how to search in google, maybe someone using ati radeon for longer time knows reg entries to change display resolution to centered from full screen WITHOUT catalyst center instalation. Ati tray tools do not work in vista.... Would be much of help, thanks in advance!

lsm event is the only annoyance is this new system so far.

vLite rules!!!

Alex

nuhi,

Found this article by chance. Could it be possible, that vlite would do .xml and we could put it on usb flash to instruct dvd what to install? Would be revolution as there would be no need ti rebiuld!!!

Pls answer, maybe in future versions you are planning to do that? Or it is already possible?

http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache:3Jv7u...;cd=1&gl=lt

Alex

thanks nuhi for nlite and vlite! you are really doing a great job! i have a minor issue whit vlite. it popups the "missing registry file, report if unexpected" window, at the "scan of source files" and in the middle of "applying settings". then the error reporting window from "vista" popup and the vlite closes after i clik "dont send". is this because i use 6.0.5600 build? thank you all and have a good day.

The Full version seems to take long to get released...Hope it has many new things integrated :)

Nuhi is it possible to Intergrate both ATI and Nvidia drivers just in case i happen to change my GPU and need to reinstall Vista or should i make a new DVD each time ?