Unattended Secret: Reducing Size Of Source

gosh, I love these tutorials! I followed each one carefully and it worked out great! Now I have a CD with:

Windows XP Professional SP1a

Windows XP Preinstallation Environment (made with PE-Builder)

Windows 98 Boot Disk

Offline NT Password and Registry Editor

Right now, my CD is 493 MB with all of this stuff...I'll see what else fits! :)

More details would help. What does the blue screen say? Are you booting from cd? Did you follow my steps step by step? Usually you will discover the problem when you go through my guide again.

You might want to make a seperate thread for any issues you have with this install.

-gosh

ok afetr it copies the files it restarts rite? and then its supposed to go to the GUI part of the setup and do its other stuff rite? but it doesnt restart and go into the GUI part of the setup it jus goes into the blue screen text-mode setup and jus copys th esam efiles again then restarts then copies the same files again and again and again till i stop it... wat should i do?

I believe your problem is that it is booting off the cd each time you reboot. Take the disc out. :) That or you could replace whichever file it was that people edit to get rid of the "press any key to boot from CD..." message, but that's a bit more complicated for the moment. :rolleyes:

Thanks.

I`m looking for cdimage now.

Give me 10 mins after making this post and i will put cdimage, cdburn and dvdburn up from everyone.

EDIT: Download Ok here you go

The link doesn't work anymore and I can't find the CDImage software on the net...any other place i can look to get this software? :)

I believe your problem is that it is booting off the cd each time you reboot.  Take the disc out. :)  That or you could replace whichever file it was that people edit to get rid of the "press any key to boot from CD..." message, but that's a bit more complicated for the moment. :rolleyes:

u see thats the problem it doesnt say press any key to boot from cd... it jus goes on directly to the setup screen when it detects the cd.. any suggestions?

If you want that message copy bootfix.bin into your VOL1 or boot folder.  If you cannot see the ~LS and ~BT folders, make sure you can see hidden files and folders.  It doesn't matter where systemfileprotection is, because it's it's own seperate catagory.

-gosh

thx gosh

it runns good with boot folder

great work

thx