snippingtool removed, no notice of this happening when using vlite

XPerties

Using vlite it seems one of the options removed the snippingtool. People say to add it back on under windows components for tablet but I don't even have that option. Any ideas without having to reinstall Vista? :realmad:

Lighten up, I don't like to be flashed at by the angry icons while testing betas.

No quick solution. As you can see it's part of Tablet PC package, I'll try to separate, it's already in todo since few more people reported it.

Lighten up, I don't like to be flashed at by the angry icons while testing betas.

No quick solution. As you can see it's part of Tablet PC package, I'll try to separate, it's already in todo since few more people reported it.

I don't really care what you like. Icons are there to express feelings and right now since I have been searching for over an hour to fix this without having to reinstall vista and my 12+ apps I'm kinda p***ed off.

So without your poor feelings getting hurt how about providing some type of solution to get the service back in vista.

edit: just because I'm a smart a**: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

Edited by XPerties

I don't really care what you like. Icons are there to express feelings and right now since I have been searching for over an hour to fix this without having to reinstall vista and my 12+ apps I'm kinda p***ed off.

So without your poor feelings getting hurt how about providing some type of solution to get the service back in vista.

edit: just because I'm a smart a**: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad: :realmad:

dont be a jackass!!! vlite its a beta and a **** good one, u just pay the price of messing with it, u dont like it, dont use it!!! moron!