WinXP x64 SP2 final

does xp64 service pack 2 come with IE7 and WMP11?

No, it does not have these things.

Here's the "new" things: http://technet2.microsoft.com/WindowsServe...3.mspx?mfr=true

Otherwise it's just fixes: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/914962

Since this SP2 is primarily aimed at servers, WMP11 was probably not even considered and IE7.. meh, servers can live without that.

I made a slipstreamed disc with SP2 and IE7, along with the new US Daylight Savings times (which SP2 I don't think has). I wasn't able to get WMP11 to slipstream unfortunately. nLite gave me a screwy dialogue box when it tried. I also have no way to test my disc @.@

Edited by S.SubZero

• 3 weeks later...

DST changes are not included in x64 SP2 - you'll still need to install 931836 or install the reg changes in 914387 and run the script listed there as well. Also, sysprep'ing a machine with the hotfix can fail as well, so if you plan on building an image and sysprep'ing it, the reg changes and script are much safer.

I have tried to integrate SP2 in WinXP x64 Trial and Win Server 2003 SP1 + R2

But Integration is failed everytime and display message Ur Soruce Copy is Trail Can't possible.

how slipstream in Trail copy...........?????????????????????

or install the reg changes in 914387
Woah, I never knew that KB article existed. Nice having everything in one concise spot like that :). BTW, my plan is to make the changes directly to HIVESFT.inf so the settings are there from the start.

I have tried to integrate SP2 in WinXP x64 Trial and Win Server 2003 SP1 + R2

But Integration is failed everytime and display message Ur Soruce Copy is Trail Can't possible.

how slipstream in Trail copy...........?????????????????????

If it says cant be slipstreamed into a trial copy, then thats probably what it means.....