WinXP x64 SP2 final

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/windowsserver/sp2.mspx

Now that service pack 2 for Windows XP x64 edition is out (downloadable from above page officially), there's 2 questions:

1.   If someone knows it, please post the MD5 hash of XP64-SP2 & Svr2k3-SP2.

2.   Also, since i'll be using the "/integrate:" command, and there'll now be an extra SP2.CAB (addition to DRIVER.CAB), please post a batch file to merge the 2 cabs together, in the way that nLite does it. Or does nLite already do this reliably for x64?

i'm not 100% sure these are correct, they're just what i've got...extracted both with winrar, and it reported no errors, so i think all is well ;)

46D05CE174437A224C8A77047D010AE9 (WindowsServer2003.WindowsXP-KB914961-SP2-x64-ENU.exe)

BA0DCD626B79BCE598ABD9D0ACA2F64F (WindowsServer2003-KB914961-SP2-x86-ENU.exe)

finally... now someone come out with a tcp patch.

Won't the lvllord patch work anymore?

i don't believe the lvllord patch ever did work on the x64 version of tcpip.sys...then again, i've never tried it, so i could be wrong :blushing:

i don't believe the lvllord patch ever did work on the x64 version of tcpip.sys...then again, i've never tried it, so i could be wrong :blushing:

Considering I haven't yet isntalled SP2, am going to now, can't be 100% sure it will work, but is definately working with SP1, using it me own... I'll report here when I got my slipstreaming and regular maintenance formatting done ;)

The only valid solution would be nLite.

no its not. they completely rebuilt the tcpip.sys afaik. so nlite doesnt detect this and wont even let you set the hald open connections, its just grayed out.

and the lvllord patch does not work.

Just a note - I slipstreamed this into XP64 with nlite this morning. While the process went fine, the ISO does get rather large. With SP2, IE7, and the latest nVidia drivers, the image was JUST under 700MB, enough that I'm not sure it would even fit on a 700MB CD. Depending on how you plan to do this, you may need to burn it out to DVD. I may do another one and see if I can take anything out.

The only valid solution would be nLite.

no its not. they completely rebuilt the tcpip.sys afaik. so nlite doesnt detect this and wont even let you set the hald open connections, its just grayed out.

and the lvllord patch does not work.

What I meant was that when nLite will be updated it will be the only solution. I know that currently there is no support for SP2.