One website won't load on Vista install

My problem is really puzzling, the website for my local newspaper will not load on my Vista install, neither Firefox or IE7 are able to load the page. I have a triple OS boot with Suse 10.2 and XP and the site works fine on both those operating systems with any browser I try, and works fine on the Vista install on my laptop. What the heck could be wrong? :huh: My NIC is the built in Intel Pro gigabit LAN on my Intel Badaxe 2 motherboard.

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

That is the error I get from Firefox. I finally got it to load on IE7 now, I uninstalled Avast antivirus and it is now loading.

install avg 7.5 instead of avast if you want free antivirus.

That's what I am going to do, I have used AVG on my XP systems for a couple years now and it has worked well. Avast was one of the first programs to work properly with Vista during the beta period, and I had no problems so I stuck with it. I have mostly migrated to Vista, and was using it as my primary boot OS but messing up my morning newspaper and coffee was a major holdback :angry: . XP is going to be a multi-boot option on my system for some time regardless (along with SUSE or another Linux OS), but on a fast desktop Vista is quite pleasant to use, especially now with one less minor but quite irritating problem.