Error in Nlite 1.3 final

butos

I'm getting this error trying to integrate an addon pack which contains an updated version of calc.exe (cab compressed as calc.ex_):

Error!

H-C:\alfa\ftemp\calc.exe

Please report ...

Looking at that location, i can't find any directory named "ftemp" while i can see that all the files inside the addon have gone to "rvmtmp" (also calc.exe).

Probably nlite is pointing to the wrong directory.

I'm using latest 1.3 version and with rc2 i can complete the operation without any error, using the same addon.

Nuhi, if you need some help trying to fix it, contact me :)

Filippo

Thank you erwin71 and butos, it helped. Fixed and updated all mirrors silently, just redownload it and please post here when you try it.

You can identify new version by the exe version 1.3.0.4, "old" is .3

It has also another weird rare issue fixed but I forgot to write it down, some error popup while integrating drivers.

I'm getting this error trying to integrate an addon pack which contains an updated version of calc.exe (cab compressed as calc.ex_):

Error!

H-C:\alfa\ftemp\calc.exe

Please report ...

Looking at that location, i can't find any directory named "ftemp" while i can see that all the files inside the addon have gone to "rvmtmp" (also calc.exe).

Probably nlite is pointing to the wrong directory.

I'm using latest 1.3 version and with rc2 i can complete the operation without any error, using the same addon.

Nuhi, if you need some help trying to fix it, contact me :)

Filippo

By any chance, are you using the Microsoft Calculator Plus addon?

I had the same problem and the updated version of this addon fixed the problem for me :thumbup

Edited by Cybertronic