Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

zedox

[Release] XPize Darkside 1.0 beta

Hi, is there anywhere a list of all changes?

PS: @zedox: You could add the download mirrors to the first post...

Edited by Schlumpf

@ Pgase

What version of XPize have you got installed?

Can you check the C:\Windows\XPize Darkside\Resources folder, is xpize_logon.exe folder present?

@shlumpf

will compile a list of changes very soon.

@ xzian

Thanks for the mirror!

Edited by zedox

@ Pgase

What version of XPize have you got installed?

Can you check the C:\Windows\XPize Darkside\Resources folder, is xpize_logon.exe folder present?

No present... :ph34r:

There is also no folder for that file (but i got antonio's logonui from older source :))

okey dokey, next check, can you check the C:\Windows\XPize\Resources folder... is there logonui folder present?

okey dokey, next check, can you check the C:\Windows\XPize\Resources folder... is there logonui folder present?

Yes for me...

All the work is on another computer which I can't get to until monday now... at work.

Will have to check it over then for this problem with logon.

I look foward to trying XPize Darkside. I appreciate teh great work.

Also LinkScanner blocks the first mirror and the second mirror is 404 (for Darkside download).

snapshot02qz1.png

hi! i currently use 4.5 via HFSLIP (while awaiting for 4.6 final rel) & i would just like to know if this is compatible? could there be options for this to be slipstreamed or silently installed? lastly, please enlighten me as to the order of install: xpize needs to be installed 1st then xpize darkside? thanks!

Well ive installed it and it looks great :thumbup

for next version, could u can add a dark boot screen.

@kiki, yes u install xpize first then darkside.

Edited by anoymous_person

@ kiki,

Anoymouse_person is correct, install XPize and then XPize darkside... however, I havnt tested it on an XPize slipstreamed windows... maybe you could test this for me? the uninstaller will still remove everything ok.