V-Lite preset file for Vista ULTIMATE (only) Available for Testing &#3

studio48

THE EASY WAY TO REBUILD YOUR LEGITIME WINDOWS VISTA DVD

First of all select the Dvd player for reading the Vista files to your at least 3 gig folder on your harddisk..

For the Vlite program at least 6gig free space is needed to read files and rebuild the files..

Ok this is the deal.. asuming you allready copied all files from dvd to harddisk ..simply click open preset and open mine that you may download it right here its attached to my post !

When you opent my preset..only thing you need to do is hit APPLY in V-LITE and then choose the second option rebuild and change--or make whatever the second choice is..i,m not in the program now..anyway when you applied the proces will start...

DONT FORGET YOU NEED ENOUGH SPACE FOR THE COMPLETE PROCES AND MAKE SURE YOUR TEMP FILES IN LOCAL SETTINGS UNDER YOUR ACOUNT IN WINDOWS XP ARE EMPTY AND CLEAN..OR HAVE ENOUGH SPACE OR YOU WILL GET AN ERROR AND WE WILL HAVE TO REPEAT WHAT IS SAID LONG TIME AGO BY OTHER USERS!!

After the proces is done..you click next..then you will have the option to make an iso..and that is excatly what you want to do..hit create iso file and select your desktop as location and save the file !!

You are now done..now you can burn the iso file with an iso burn program sutch as Nero (demo) or iso burner (free)

to make your iso into a bootable medium !

This file is for the ULTIMATE version of Windows Vista only !

Good luck !

post-129091-1173439958_thumb.jpg

windows_vista_lite_beta_3.ini

Edited by studio48

you know for some odd reason this seems like spam to me, your offering to people your config file but yet they have to join your group to get it ? yep sounds like s pam to me, but correct me if im wrong, because thats just how it looks, if its just a config file your offering, why dont you just attach to it your post, that would be the best method since its obviously just a config file

And?? is it working for you testers???Leave an repport about how it went ..any errors???

I just got some mails from people that used the vlite preset file and some did not know that after reading the dvd of vista to your harddisk..with Vlite..then you open my preset file and only hit apply..then the building of the vista lite will start !

Only Hit Apply..nuthing else !!!

Then when done hit ..make iso..and your done !

Good luck!

Edited by studio48

i dont mean to be nasty, but you seem way too excited about vlite!

Isn't this the vLite forum?

I don't understand your comment, or was it tongue-in-cheek .

They can not stand a newbee has so much to say lol lol lol :P

By the way can i sponsor this program with my master card aswell cause i dont use paypal...Nihu???

Edited by studio48