[Discontinued] iTunes without QuickTime

Shark007

Is it hard to make an installer in you own language, using your multilanguage version and your english version? Have i then only delete the right files and registry rows with orca?
If this could be easily accomplished using orca I would have posted a tutorial explaining what needs to be done long ago as I have for Live Messenger. BUT, this isnt the case with iTunes. I used professional editting tools to create these installers. I will investigate the feasibility of using orca, but my initial thought is that this would be to difficult.

shark

has anyone else tried to activate their iphone with this itunes only software package? whenever I attempt to activate mine it says that the required software is not installed and to reinstall itunes.

• 3 weeks later...
iTunes 7.3.2.6 :hello:

The English version is available on the main repository.

Uploding the MultiLanguage from dialup will take a little longer.

It should be available within 24hrs

shark

THX alot Shark :hello:

• 1 month later...

Since I only have dialup access, I'd appreciate if someone could download the latest iTunes (near 50MB) , extract the files from the installer, and make the iTunes.msi available for me to download so that I may update the distributed files.

Thanks.

shark

omg people

dont just post! first read plz (you know the thing you do with books too)!

iTunes 7.4 English Only installer is available from the Main Repository.

The MultiLanguage installer will be available within 24hrs.

shark

so shark posted 2:26PM today

you asked @ 4:59PM

thats: 2hours and 33minutes after hist post

24h-2,33h=21,27h to go...

edit: sry @ shark for spaming this :P

Edited by BigRandalo

iTunes v7.4.1.2 (with QuickTime v7.2.0.240)

08-09-2007

Changelog

- With iTunes 7.4, sync your favorite music and more with the new iPod nano (third generation), iPod classic, and iPod touch, plus create custom ringtones exclusively for iPhone with many of your favorite songs purchased from the iTunes Store.

- You can now also play purchased videos with closed captioning (when available), easily rate your favorite albums from one to five stars, and watch videos at a larger size inside the iTunes window.

newdlhq8.gif

http://content.info.apple.com/iTunes7/Win/061-3885-20070907.sk2j7/iTunesSetup.exe

@shark

I extracted the iTunes.msi and upped it here: newdlhq8.gif

http://www.divshare.com/download/1889945-e65