[Discontinued] iTunes without QuickTime

Shark007

iTunes no QuickTime - version 7.2 MULTI LANGUAGE Last Modified - May 30, 2007

file information: 15.9 MB - MD5 = 9a0c877b85bc77c4d98adf9179283093

you can find these switchless installers on my repository.

shark

Sorry, but where is the repository or where can i download this version ?

Thanks again for keeping this updated. :)
Thanks for posting your appreciation :thumbup
OK just find it....i didn't know i had to register to be able to get it...I'll make a try and comeback if i have any problem....

I try not to share these files with the entire planet because thier purpose is unattended use. The repository URL is in my signature and you need to be a logged in MSFN user to see the signature.

shark

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Shark this is a great pack but do you have any advice as to how to change the install location. Have you tried this in the past or does it require a complete rewrite of the msi? I've been fiddling around with your msi in orca and temporarily removed the gear stuff so I don't have to keep restarting the comp on uninstalling and I've tried for a couple of hours changing all the install folder options under the directory row and custom action but I'm totally flabbergasted at this point as it continually installs to program files. I've been reading through a couple of other older threads but no go. I've got all my unattended winamp/MPC/quicktime/real/powerdvd7.2 stuff going to programfiles\multimedia but this msi stuff is a bit new to me.

Hi Shark this is a great pack but do you have any advice as to how to change the install location. Have you tried this in the past or does it require a complete rewrite of the msi? I've been fiddling around with your msi in orca and temporarily removed the gear stuff so I don't have to keep restarting the comp on uninstalling and I've tried for a couple of hours changing all the install folder options under the directory row and custom action but I'm totally flabbergasted at this point as it continually installs to program files. I've been reading through a couple of other older threads but no go. I've got all my unattended winamp/MPC/quicktime/real/powerdvd7.2 stuff going to programfiles\multimedia but this msi stuff is a bit new to me.

TO ALL: I am currently using dialup internet access and downloading almost 50mb for iTunes (a program i dont even use) is out of the question. I will update this distribution a.s.a.p. If someone wants to make this happen quicker you can download the new installer, extract iTunes.msi from it, 7zip it and place it on rapidshare with a URL here and MAYBE i can download that and use it to provide the update.

@'Tasslehoff', sorry but I dont have any easy answers for you.

EDIT: BigRandalo has kindly provided the needed MSI on a resumable server. just wht i needed, thank you

shark

7.3 is aailable from the Main repository only.

shark

Hi there! First poster by the way. Just found out about this forum and I'm already excited about the changes you guys make to common used software packages. I just tried to download the itunes 7.3 no quicktime but the link is down. Of course im not sure whether i am doing something wrong. So either the link is down or im doing something wrong.

the link: on this page: URL removed

The Main rep. URL removed has to link at all.

Edited by Shark007
remove URL's

7.3 is aailable from the Main repository only.

shark

Hi there! First poster by the way. Just found out about this forum and I'm already excited about the changes you guys make to common used software packages. I just tried to download the itunes 7.3 no quicktime but the link is down. Of course im not sure whether i am doing something wrong. So either the link is down or im doing something wrong.

the link: on this page: URL removed

The Main rep. URL removed has to link at all.

sorry about that. The main repository now has proper links to the files.

I removed the URL's from your post so that casual MSFN browsers arent picking up the links.

I prefer to share my files with dedicated MSFN users

who at a minimum need to have an account here to see the links in my signature.

shark