Pixel Jumping TV?

ringfinger

Sup MSFN... my company is looking for a TV, most likely plasma, that will be used for 24/7 advertisement. We're looking for 4 of them, 50 inch or larger preferably. The most important thing to us is reliability and no burn in. These screens will be used to show primarily text based video on certain templates displaying group information, times of events, ect. Not to much pure video.

I've heard rumors of a TV that will literally 'jump pixels' within a grid of 4 pixels in a 'circular' motion, providing longer life for 24/7 use. Think of it like this...... :: ......Millions of these grids, very tightly close to each other trading off the responsibility of displaying information on the screen... going from top left, to top right, to bottom right, to bottom left... all grids at the at the same time netting no real change to the viewer. Therefore reducing the time that any certain pixel has to display information and in theory dramatically increasing the life of the screen without burn in.

Am I out of my mind?? I know I've heard of this. We're looking for an 'industrial' long term solution for providing high quality video advertisements which will be displayed 24/7. Any suggestions are welcome. PLEASE!! Thanks brethren. :thumbup

-Ringfinger