Bug in 0.9beta?

qfox

Hi nuhi,

Did you change something that relates to IME(Input Method Editor) or language in 0.9?

The IME software I am using worked fine in 0.8beta, but acted weird in 0.9beta.

Thanks,

QFox

When I used the IME, after typed "da" and some Chinese displayed in a prompt window, I hit the space key, the first Chinese char should be entered into a text editor. this worked fine in 0.8 and the version before.

But in a 0.9 vlited Vista Business, when I hit space key, the IME window is closed. the behavior like I hit the ctrl+space.

I tried to install same IME software in original vista business, 0.8 and 0.9 vlited vista business. only 0.9 had the problem.

I dont know if you can test the IME software in Chinese. :-)

you can download the IME here.

http://www.freewb.org/freeime/setup6.exe

Thanks a bunch.

heh in that case I can't try it on my own.

How about you see what is newly removed with 0.9 in your preset and skip that for start and then maybe you can find which component it is.

I am using Chinese IME normally by reducing Vista under version 0.9..I preserve the Chinese Simplification & Tradition Components while deleting language support.

hi, Nuhi.

I have the same trouble, described above. My 2nd language is Russian & after using vlite 0.9 on my English Vista I can't switch languages. they are both available, but can't be switched either with alt+shift nor mouse. everything's good on vlite 0.8