Can anyone do something for me in Photoshop

Hello.

My friend is getting married and I want to give a special gift, some pictures of us.

I wanna do something like the photos attached, the problem, I don't know how.

Can someone please PM me his email, or send an email here: royiaATwalla.com (Replace the "AT" with @) and I will send him few pictures?

My goal is to print it on canvas at size of 40X60.

Thanks...

post-36462-1173023293_thumb.jpg

post-36462-1173023314_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

No.

content EDITTED by Shark007

This forum is all about people helping people.

If you don't wish to help DO NOT RESPOND.

Continued NEGATIVE responses like I editted here will lead to you being banned.

Heed the warning, there won't be another.

No.

content EDITTED by Shark007

This forum is all about people helping people.

If you don't wish to help DO NOT RESPOND.

Dude, relax. A simple no would have sufficed. There are people here who would be willing to help him out. You know, the ENTIRE MSFN community has been built on people helping people FOR FREE because they wanted to. If you don't want to, that's fine, just don't reply to the post.

Dude, relax. A simple no would have sufficed. There are people here who would be willing to help him out. You know, the ENTIRE MSFN community has been built on people helping people FOR FREE because they wanted to. If you don't want to, that's fine, just don't reply to the post.

Dude. I never said I was not willing to help. If he needs help making the canvas I will gladly assist. Give him tips, advice, and showing him step-by-step how to do whatever he needs to.

However, help does not include doing an entire project for him from beginning to end. I will help him in any way, except do the entire thing from beginning to end for him.

That's not help. That's charity.

Hello.

It's not a technical thing I need assist with.

It' something either you're born with or not. I wasn't. I don't have the gift to create a collage someone would be happy to put in his living room.

I don't think it's hard doing it, technically. It's hard doing it artistic.

Thanks.

Hello.

It's not a technical thing I need assist with.

It' something either you're born with or not. I wasn't. I don't have the gift to create a collage someone would be happy to put in his living room.

I don't think it's hard doing it, technically. It's hard doing it artistic.

Thanks.

Fine. Post some small images of what you want in the collage and I will organize it like I feel it will look best. To give you an idea to start with.

Then all you have to do is do the same with the large version on your computer.

That's not help. That's charity.

Yes, it is. MSFN has grown around that concept. Many of us create software, write scripts, debug errors, create graphics and do research, sometimes taking hours and/or days to do it, all for charity. That's the core foundation of MSFN. We all exchange information, services, advice and help, all for free, simply because we can, simply because we want to. It's not for everyone, which is why I suggested that if you don't wish to fulfill his request for the creation of his graphic, to simply ignore it. Some people ask bigger things sometimes and some members do choose to help them. It's the way this community is.

Ok...

The collages at attached at the first post were samples of something someone has done for me at the past.

Here are the photos for the new collages I need (In a Zip file):

http://www.mediamax.com/royiavital/Hosted/Photos.zip

Please chose only 4-6, you don't have to put all of them.

The picture with the watermelons and the one that me and a girl are hiding behind a bush are "must".

The needed resolution is: 3600X2400. PNG file.

That's it...

Thanks...

@Yzöwl: How did you get those links?

Hello...

I meant resolutions in pixels...

It has to be "Classic" enough to be presented at the living room...

Thanks.

P.S.

@Yzöwl: I believe you being a genius. Yet, could you give me a hint how?

Thanks.

Edited by Drazick