[Release] XPize 4.6 RC

XPero

Beta 2 dropped support for IE6 and WM10. How is with RC?

Can I still patch a ISO with IE6 and WM10? Any switches needed for such ISO? Can I patch IE6 and WM10 using BETA 1 and on top of it RC ?

Not finished. It destroyed my XP install.

I uninstalled the previous version. Installed the new version. I didn't install most of the extra's and the Remote Desktop stuff. After that, IE7 stopped working. Just errors. Wanted to go back to the restore point, no restore point to be found. Uninstalled XPize. After that, XP wouldn't boot anymore.

And now Windows Setup is making a complete mess of things as well. This pretty much sucks.

If doing a new logo screen, how about the current "X" in the top left quarter, "P" in the lower right quarter and some fancy stuff in the remaining quarters.

i.e. the "Salt Shaker" (Xpero's Avatar) from the screen saver and something else in the other quarter.

Just a thought as several people have said "don't you have XP as all they see is an "X".

Edited by Bigbrit

I uninstalled the previous version. Installed the new version. I didn't install most of the extra's and the Remote Desktop stuff. After that, IE7 stopped working. Just errors. Wanted to go back to the restore point, no restore point to be found. Uninstalled XPize. After that, XP wouldn't boot anymore.

And now Windows Setup is making a complete mess of things as well. This pretty much sucks.

Im afraid the same thing has happend to me, Ie7 Messed up and crahesed constantly, now Explorer is slugish and slow :(

Im afraid the same thing has happend to me, Ie7 Messed up and crahesed constantly, now Explorer is slugish and slow :(

Are you doing a normal install or integration?

I think you will have to live with a Vista-like IE7 forever, that is, I'm seriously thinking in removing support for IE till I can find a proper way to xpize it. It's giving many problems (except in my virtual machine :unsure: ).