Watch out for SANDRA KONE

Dellius

Hey m8s ;-)

Today I got this PM from Sandra Kone (sandra33u) and i want to warn you all NOT to trust this. It's the well - known scheme for robbing bank accounts.

Here is what the PM contains:

ABIDJAN, IVORYCOAST

WEST AFRICA.

DEAR SIR/MADAM.

I GOT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION THROUGH THIS SITE. AND I DECIDED TO CONTACT YOU,HOPING THAT BY ALMIGHTY GOD GRACE YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY ASSIST ME OUT FROM MY SITUATION AFTER MY SEVEN GOOD DAYS PRAYERS AND FASTING OVER SEEKING FOR AN OVERSEES GUARDANCE .

I AM Sandra Kone (22 YEARS OLD) THE ONLY DAUGHTER OF LATE CHIEF JOSEPH Kone WHO WAS A FAMOUS AND WEALTHY COCOA MERCHANT BASED IN ABIDJAN,THE ECONOMIC CAPITAL OF IVORYCOAST. I AM SEEKING FOR YOUR URGENT ATTENTION TO HELP ME TRANSFER THE SUM OF (US$10,500,000.00 )TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN DOLLARS INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT OVERSEAS FOR AN INVESTMENTS PURPOSES,SUCH AS REAL ESTATES MANAGEMENTS AND STOCK MARKERTS. THE FUND WAS DEPOSITED IN FIXED SUSPENCE ACCOUNT

PLEASE , I AM WILLING TO OFFER YOU 20% OUT OF THIS MY TOTAL FUND AS YOUR COMMISSION FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE TO ME.PLEASE KINDLY WRITE IMMEDIATELY FOR MORE IMPORTANT DETAILS CONCERNING THIS MY MUTUAL TRANSACTION.

NOTE: I HAVE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS IN RELATION TO THIS MY FUND DEPOSITED BY MY LATE FATHER IN THE BANK. AND ALSO KINDLY REPLY ME ON THIS MY PRIVATE EMAIL (censored) FOR CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURITY REASONS OK .

THANKS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

Sandra Kone

Take care and delete it at once if you got it.

I got one once from Nigeria and one from Afghanistan.

I got the Nigerian one too. It was somebody who pretended to be a "nigerian princess" victim of a revolution.

It is amazing how creative these scammers are.

Never mind the fact that its just a scam, what exactly is being done about this. People don't come to the forum and expect to receive spam scams in their PM box.

Anybody can sign up and send you PM. We can't do anything about it before they send scam PM.