Running autoplay aplication

hello guys,

Please help me.Its very urgent. I have made my unattended windows xp. Everything is perfect with it but what i have done is i have made an autoplay application (in Autoplay Media Studio) to install all the applications. Actually I dont know if this method works or not. What i want is when windows installation and all the setup is over i want my autoplay application to start on its own so that the user can install whatever he wants.

Is this method possible? I dont want to use anything like WPI since i have made an application which has softwares, ebooks and many others.i want it to run from the dvd.it shudnot be copied into the computer as its size is more than 3gb.

i dont know what commands or what files should be edited as i cudnot find any topic on this.Plzzzz help me guys....

Thanks in advance

Edited by themedic

Well, you can use wpi if you set the variables correctly to run from the cd and omit it from the $oem$ folder.

Keep in mind that in order to work you have to set the correct DVD-drive letter in the RunOnceEx section

One other thought is to use kTool since it has a built in variable and can install from cd

kTool's topic is:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=28393