jak dodawać programy?

grzesioi

czy ktoś mi może napisac krok po kroku jak dodac w tym programie programy które chcem żeby były zainstalowane razem z windowsem?? czy można zrobic tak żebym nie musiał w każdym z tych programów klikać dalej i wybierac komponenty jakie chcem żeby w każdym programie były zainstalowane???

PS

I cant writer this question in english :(

It would be better if someone could translate ;)

"czy ktoś mi może napisac krok po kroku jak dodac w tym programie programy które chcem żeby były zainstalowane razem z windowsem?? czy można zrobic tak żebym nie musiał w każdym z tych programów klikać dalej i wybierac komponenty jakie chcem żeby w każdym programie były zainstalowane???"

Translation:

Can anybody write step by step instructions how to add programs with this program (nlite) that i want installed with windows? can something be done so that i don't have to click options or choose components in each of these programs when i install, basically so all the options would be preset already at installation?

deathrider, nice to see members like you :)

Good work!

Now grzesioi can finally get some help.

But not by me, I do not use addons.

grzesioi

The only advice I have, download the addon and add it in the hotfix section in nLite, to include it in your windows source.

grzesioi

The only advice I have, download the addon and add it in the hotfix section in nLite, to include it in your windows source.

I do addon but i don't now where i must add on nlite. where is the hotfix section in nLite?? i add with correction and updating but it isn't work :(

For transformation aplications ( winrar, java codec nod32, ...) to created cab files i use nLite Add-On and add with correction and updating part and when i instal xp i dont have this applications. why??

can i integrate nero or microsoft office 2007???

Edited by grzesioi

grzesioi

117313889179c51a.gif

1173138826163f2c.gif

just drag the addon anywhere where there is white

yes i add aplication and it isnt work, (file.*?? - file.cab, or file.exe?? i must add??) I add cab and nlite dont add correct. what program i must use to transfomate to cab file??