winXP auto install

kenji123

Hi all!

This is the first time I join here! I know this forum by finding the way to install winXP automatically. I appreciate if you can help me. And thank you all.

Could you guide me (step by step with pictures if possible) how to install win XP include SP2, winrar, adobe, YM? I mean I would like to make a CD/DVD when I insert to DVD player, it will run automatically when it finish, i will have a window with some softwares I need.

I tried but could not due to license key, I dont know how to fill in the (software) key when I make a winXP with some softwares I want.

Once again. Thank you all of you :hello:

Thank you all but there're so many topics. I feel dizzy and could not find one I need. could you show me how to integrate with softwares I need. Ex: I would like to integrate with office, YM, winrar, adobe. Thanks for your help!!!

leave out the topics for now.

Follow the guide. If its difficult to follow the guide, then its not going to be easy to follow what someone else is saying either - unless u r simply leaving the task to them completely - by giving a list of your needs & taking the finished product.