desktop branding removal is clear...

I've recently come across a reg tweak on how to remove the desktop branding in windows xp (i believe this was for beta versions displaying the version number and an evaluation message) EDIT: "For testing purposes only"

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\CA\Certificates\FEE449EE0E3965A5246F000E87FDE2A065FD89D4]

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\ROOT\Certificates\2BD63D28D7BCD0E251195AEB519243C13142EBC3]

My question is now: How can one ADD desktop branding. I don't want to use this to display the version or testing message but rather a message saying "Property of XY Corp."

How can the message be edited?

The beta of sp1 installed the version on the desktop by installing a test root certificate. If you extract sp1 you will see testroot.cer. The beta versions of sp1 installed that cert, causing the message. So if you want the message, you can install the cert. If you want another message, you can edit the cert or make another cert.

-gosh

gosh,

i extracted sp1 but I couldn't find testroot.cer. COuld you elaborate further on the issue of creating a certificate that would meet my above requirements please.