Bebo: how does it work

BrainDrain

3aces is right on that one. Myspace is the most popular one.

And I really do hate Bebo - it just seems to be the thing that chavs use. (Australia calls them wiggers I do believe - I'm not sure what NZ calls them).

Edited by Biohead

And I really do hate Bebo - it just seems to be the thing that chavs use. (Australia calls them wiggers I do believe - I'm not sure what NZ calls them).

hmmm i thought wiggers ment, a white person "tryin" to be black, no racial insult implied

a white person "tryin" to be black

Hmmm and I thought wigger means a black person trying to behave like white ?

I think thats what they call chavs in australia (A while ago we had a cover teacher who was from Aus and we started talking about chavs - we all hated them!) - but I have heard wiggers used for white people acting black.

I think thats what they call chavs in australia (A while ago we had a cover teacher who was from Aus and we started talking about chavs - we all hated them!) - but I have heard wiggers used for white people acting black.

Never heard of the word. :blink::unsure:

Wear baseball caps sideways, walk funny, baggy pants halfway down the crack of their butts and look like complete asses. :huh: A completely nonPC word.

DL

<Hmmmm, DL seems to have seen a vid kinda like that lately. Hmmmmm>

Off topic...

Myspace, in my honest opinion, is just so overrated. I used to have an account, but closed it after having to deal with spam, random people adding me, and other weird stuff. For now, I'm sticking with Facebook which is also another popular site. It has many more privacy features that Myspace does not offer.

Wear baseball caps sideways, walk funny, baggy pants halfway down the crack of their butts and look like complete asses. :huh: A completely nonPC word.

DL

Oh, those. :rolleyes: Never heard them called chavs before.

I usually just call them d**kheads.

Bebo seems to go for the more "down to earth" touch than MySpace whom opts for the more corporate style.

However I'm just going from what I've been told here, my source as you might say could of just not liked Rupert Murdock owning them :)

LOL I'm not sure either, I just call them whatever description fits at the time. "Wannabe Gangsters" for example