VistaUA Full

In XP i have these tweaks applied but im on a fresh install of Visrta right now and they are not applied and i can download from rapidshare no problem.

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Download]

"RunInvalidSignatures"=dword:00000001

"CheckExeSignatures"="no"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Associations]

"LowRiskFileTypes"=".zip;.rar;.nfo;.txt;.exe;.bat;.com;.cmd;.reg;.msi;.htm;.html;.gif;.bmp;.jpg;.avi;.mpg;.mpeg;.mo

;.mp3;.m3u;.wav;.dat;.new"

:lol: Why do those apps looks so much a like? Every time it's some unrelated wallpaper that interferes with the text and is just plain fugly, with dumb buttons on top, put with no taste whatsoever... :roll:

sounds anul to me

you can put any ugly paper on it you have or you can use that ugly gray ms runoncex or stick to what ms allows you to do. this does a lot more than what you're criticizing. its made to work not look pretty so can care less if you use it or not

well dude i asked long ago for someone with a graphic eye would help. none

we don't even get any kind of help but we offer this free so i don't waste time trying to make it look pretty anymore but some have said those looked good. its your paper that you apply so its your choice

we don't charge anything, its free to use if you want to try it out and it may help some so there it is for what it is.

advanced methods to unattend vista besides removing something if you don't need that and have a dvd burner

look around this UA Vista forum, we discover and test lots of things about vista

its all about the challenge and truthfully i spend more time on that since i don't have 1000 dedicated souls

heck i had to stop and run a prettier install so image be better at least. first post

nah jus kiddin, yes i took down a few days while i make some fixes. they will be worth it. got tied up on another pc fixing for free today and burned too much time.

later today or in the morning

Edited by maxXPsoft

Have just discovered why the tester was not working with 1 entry now so shouldn't be too long before I can release with it enabled. Vista new user profile paths and environment variables take some learning. :wacko:

• 4 weeks later...

:whistle: Just ran VistaUA APP Installer in AuditUser pass :whistle:

That was so cool. :thumbup: Have to change some settings in xml around though because then it shut down.

When I restarted it came up like you had bought a new computer from the OEMs like Dell or HP and it was ready to do the finishing up stuff.

I'm still messing with the settings and stuff since I added Auditsystem / AuditUser passes.

Thats not in release version right now because we are still Beta this additions

:whistle: Just ran VistaUA APP Installer in AuditUser pass :whistle:

That was so cool. :thumbup: Have to change some settings in xml around though because then it shut down.

When I restarted it came up like you had bought a new computer from the OEMs like Dell or HP and it was ready to do the finishing up stuff.

I'm still messing with the settings and stuff since I added Auditsystem / AuditUser passes.

Thats not in release version right now because we are still Beta this additions

Will we have to manually make a call to run appinstaller from audituser? OR, for instance a choice between AuditUser and FirstLogon?

Your app is frikin incredible. (In my opinion) :thumbup

Edited by razormoon