VistaUA Full

Don't ever try and post links to UnattendXP or VistaUA, download links are available on MaxXP forum for all and members who want to contribute i,e, feedback coz both programs are still being updated all the time :rolleyes:

Urie, MaxXP Mod

P.S. your link didn't work anyway :realmad:

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Please help me.!!! i really wants to change the set up screen mate......i changed the images in spwizimg.dll which are present in support, sources, Install.wim----windows/system32 and even i changed spwizimg.dll.mui files.....in Boot.wim----windows/system32....i cant find the file.......no such file is present inside boot.wim.......Even after changing these files still i'm getting the default background......anyone please i need your help guys......god bless you

• 3 weeks later...
Please help me.!!! i really wants to change the set up screen mate

You do those things on your own and there are posts on how to do this, a FREE app can't do everything for you and I will not do everything for you, unless you pay me a million dollars :lol: . This UA stuff is about learning a few things on your own and contribute the information.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Great...look forward to it....will we also be able to add .reg entries as well?

Adding reg files is a feature which I am also looking forward to. I want unattended folder relocation in vista and failing at it using many possible ways.