VistaUA Full

• 2 weeks later...
all this broken english is mega confusing, is this program a creator of unattened DVDs ??? that isnt working as yet?
VistaUA Light, does work it's just that some peeps dont seem to put in any effort the program is self explanatory when you select anything

or cant be bothered to read How To Use / Tutorials on the MaxXP forums even thought most posts are for UnattendXP they are similar

yes it is and it is working.

Any problems then reply in my forums not here. A whole boatload of help and how to's are there also. Its really simple if you know anything about runoncex format for the applications. The rest is easy to understand.

• 3 months later...

requires a user name there and not Administrator or Guest

Soon I'll make this a direct download and the advanced version will only be for advanced members.

Edited by maxXPsoft

You just scroll down and click Free and it takes you to next page and then type in code and download it.

then i will get something like that at the end of the page

Download session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:

* Download session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users.

* You requested this download session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.

* If nothing helps, getting a premium-account will override the IP-check, which means it will solve this problem.

do i need to like disable my firewall? or is it because i am behind a router? i am using COMODO firewall and D-Link router

Mine works behind Zone Alarm. Other than that it is an exe so your browser may be blocking you or the router.

MD5 Installer: 4A9F0292233EF7B2ED6BBA60E7FA000F

You are clicking the Free button?

post-9484-1182773969_thumb.png

Edited by maxXPsoft