Editing the setup.exe file?

It seems that not too many of my questions get answered around here, but I figured I'd give it a shot anyway.

Does anyone know how to change the blue part of the setup.exe file to another color? Or image, whatever it uses. Here's what I'm talking about:

http://www.geocities.com/altwebcam/setupexe.png

(copy + paste link into new tab or window)

I want to change the light and dark blue sections to my own colors. I also want to knwo how to edit the text color. Anyone know how to do this?

No, I do not want to know how to edit the install screen, I want to know how to edit the setup.exe file. That is the auto-run program, not the installation screen.

And I said you had to copy and paste the link into a new tab or window, clicking on it will not work.

That link is not working for me.

Not a lot of point in expecting an answer to this question as it has been discussed extensively and is in fact the topic of one of the stickies at the top of the forum

http://board.MSFN.org/index.php?showtopic=8041

Come On, help the guy out that the winntbbu.dl_ topic not the setup.exe :)

@valkyre I have figured out how to edit the text sizes but cant get the shade of blue to change as yet, im guessing that its not in the resouce section but a part of the actual dialog, so some hexing will work there.

The resource section for the text is

String Table @ 194, 195, 201

These will change the entire text sizing for the setup.exe, havent figured out what controls what