Windows 2000 Revolutions Pack

Tihiy

Tihiy would you mind patching outlook express to display 32-bit images and 24px toolbars? Thanks in advance.

I've tried once, however, after driving myself mad patching those stupid imagelists Restorator destroyed my work and i've trown everything into garbage.

No one uses that s*** anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I have a problem with the pack: when I install it, it makes explorer crash 4 or 5 five times when i first open it. Then, when it stops crashing, and when i'm done "repairing Active Desktop", here's what my desktop looks like: (pic removed).

I also have a bug: some icons appear in 16-bits mode (for example: the windows media 10 icon).

Edited by coolrom

Oh my god.

Disable and kill Active Desktop with fire plz.

Update video card drivers, set 32-bit video mode, disable everything from startup, and then install RP.

That's what i can say for now :unsure:

all already done except for "killing" active desktop, which i don't know how to do (AD is a part of my W2k and was installed with it).

Apparently I have the same problem with some icons in the start menu

Edit: It's strange, now it works. But I noticed 2 other bugs:

-when you select an icon with alpha shadow on the desktop, and then deselect it (by clicking anywhere), the shadow becomes darker. If you do that 5 or 6 times, the shadow will be completely black (pic 2). This can be corrected by clicking on the desktop link in the taskbar, or by moving the icon (but moving an icon makes all other icon's shadows become dark).

-when I load Windowblinds, the grey explorer icons become "grey holes" (pic 1)

post-140805-1182095128_thumb.jpg

post-140805-1182095652_thumb.jpg

Edited by coolrom

-when you select an icon with alpha shadow on the desktop, and then deselect it (by clicking anywhere), the shadow becomes darker. If you do that 5 or 6 times, the shadow will be completely black (pic 2). This can be corrected by clicking on the desktop link in the taskbar, or by moving the icon (but moving an icon makes all other icon's shadows become dark).

Yeah I noticed that too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...