What the final size of your iso ?

albator

Hi, I will stick with xp for as many time as I can, But I am curious since in 2 to 3 years I will have to 'upgrade' ( wich feature is an updgrade ?, the new gui maybye :) ) to vista.

What the final build size you get with vlite ?

It depends on what version of Vista you choose. Ultimate (with everything removed) comes down to about 680-690 MB (from memory, so don't quote me lol) and Business (other than Ultimate, the only version I chose with vLite) was about 20 MB less.

Humm, 350MB...not vLite'd though... :rolleyes:

It would be a nice thing to tell us how you managed this or where you got the information from to do this?

Allow me to remind you:

http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=616218

I guess I should use ASCII as well then to express my thoughts to you:

57 68 79 3F 4E 6F 74 67 65 74 74 69 6E 67 65 6E 6F 75 67 68 66 72 6F 6D 62 72 6F 77 6E 6E 6F 73 69 6E 67 4E 75 68 69 3F

Hehe, no sorry my nose won't fit, cause my arm is too far up there. Probably you do not get the point of a forum Clint? It is a place to help eachother and exchange information. If you looking for a place to boast your ego, please go somewhere else. If you think you can help people here, then try and do so. I must admit I am not always that polite and can flame from time to time, but check my postings, it are not that many, but I do try and help.

When I asked you earlier for some information, you provided something, which is not really what you can call enlighting. I was looking for something, to make me wow because you would really know your stuff, not know your way around with an hex-editor.