Realtime file sync advice

Archi83

Hello good inteligent people!

Please help!

I am in desperate need (for work) of software like file sync software, however all the ones i find (foldershare,beinsync, etc) dont have the facility to have the same document open on two different computers, over a network, at the same time.

I need to use mainly the same excel doc at the same time as my office but if there is software that can do this for other apps aswell would also be very useful for my company.

If anybody has any answers to my problem i would be most grateful for the replys, even if the replys are links to useful sites for me to research.

Thank u all for your time.

Archi83

For me, it isn't possible to work on a same excel files on two computers over network.

I think the best it to use Remote Desktop feature, but you can't really work together at the same time, but the document is directly edited,modified,viewed ...

I hope you undersstand what I mean.

Goodbye.

Do you need to edit the files, while open, on multiple machines, and have the changes saved in real time? If so, this cannot be done (within a Microsoft Office document of any kind, at least) unless you all connect to one shared LiveMeeting or GoToMeeting session and all use the same desktop session.