1.3 rc2 bug?

billmn

Hello,

I am building an Nlite image for a Dell Precision 390 and running into an issue. I have built an NLited image (with very little stripped out) and when loading the Intel Storage Matrix driver (by pressing F6 during cd load) it loads and sees the drive and lets me format partition etc, but when Windows starts to load files to the hard drive the process errors out stating that it can not find the IAstore.sys file. I can take the exact same floppy disk and a standard XP cd (the same one I used to start the NLite process) and install Windows with no problems on the exact same machine. I have tried intergrating the drivers to the NLite disk also and it has the same issue. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Thank you in advance

Bill

I have attached the last session ini files also

Thank you for the reply Nuhi, but that is not the issue of my problem. I had intergrated the driver via NLite and had the same issue (without pressing F6) and I have the same issue if I do not intergrate the driver and use a floppy and press F6. There is another post in the forum named "No hard disk" http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=93036

that the user is having the exact same issue (I post a reply on that thread also).

Bill