V. Slow Install + T-12 Hangs

Hey All,

I'm all done with the unattended CD now, but I'm having a few problems when it comes to installation.

Basically, the install runs fine starting off with the BTS 'fake' setup, and going into the real setup. However, once the install gets to the 'T-13' stage, it seems to take an absolute AGE to install the addons I integrated (~20-30 mins) this seems like a long time to me but perhaps its just because of VMWare. Anyway that's not a huge problem, what is however is that when the install reaches 'T-12' it just seems to hang. According to the MSFN Unattended Timeline, this is where it's executing 'cmdlines.txt'

CMDLINES.TXT

[Commands]
"ROE.exe 937"
"RunOnceEx.cmd"
"rundll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection nLite.inf,U"

However I've used this same cmdlines before and it worked fine. I have a feeling the problem is to do with my 'RunOnceEx.cmd' (see attachment)

I'm sure I've made some silly syntax error or something thats bogging down the whole installation but I'm not entirely sure what it is.

If there's anything else that needs checking I'm open to suggestions, if anyone's interested here's the order and stuff I integrated:

• Boogy's Windows Media Player 11 Streamer
  • nLite (RyanVm Update Pack, Addons, Unattended, Component Removal, Reg Tweaks, Patches)
  • DriverPacks Integration
  • Vista Transformation Pack Integration
  • Custom Files (msgina, winntbbu, ntoskrnl, ntkrnlmp, logonui)
  • ISO Creation (nLite)

RunOnceEx.txt

Also Might be of some interest, the addons I have incorporated and the order in which they are installed:

• RVMUpdatePack2.1.6.7z
  • RogueSpearAddonsRuntimes_2.2.zip
  • RVMAddonsDX9_1.1.7z
  • Ricks_VAIOXP-b2r3.4_AddOn.rar
  • Kels_Uber_Addon_v9.4.CAB
  • Ricks_VistaRTMSidebar_AddOn_v2.2.rar
  • daemontools_408.cab
  • AdobeReader8Lite.7z
  • LiveMessenger81_MessPatch.7z
  • MSGPLUSLIVE_4.11_ADDON.CAB
  • NR_KLM164_Addon.rar
  • ProgramAddons Undelete Plus 2.55.cab
  • ReapersCCleaner1SlimAddon.7z
  • ReapersUniExtract142Addon.7z
  • ReapersWSnapENAddon.7z
  • Ricks_WinRAR_AddOn_v3.70betaX.cab
  • RogueSpearAddonsFlashGet_1.8.zip

I've narrowed the problem down to either RunOnceEx.cmd or the cmdlines.txt nothing else causing it I'm sure of that as tested everything except runonceex and it worked fine.

I don't think it's a problem with cmdlines.txt as the config im using now has worked many times before, plus i tried messing with it but it didnt do anything.

I'm sure its a runonceex.cmd problem but I can't for the life of me figure out what's up with it :\

Thanks Guys :) Unhiding the prompts showed up the error during setup!

Basically it found that the value for 'Title' in RunOnceEx already existed (from previous installation) and was asking confirmation to overwrite it.

Now, Any ideas on how to set it so it always overwrites it? :D