Geer Eye for the Arts Guy

Zxian

So... this past week was Engineering week at my university (UBC), and one of the events that we had to participate in is called FilmfEUSt (the EUS stands for Engineering Undergraduate Society). My department (Engineering Physics = Fizz) made the winning video, and I've gotta say - it's simply wicked.

Geer Eye for the Arts Guy - FilmfEUST 2007

For any scientists/engineers out there, this is for you. ;)

I agree with gamehead, but we are talking about engineers to be and not the arts department. It was pretty funny. We'll leave the engineers and their small packages alone. :lol: I find people who joke at their own expense to have a more 'honest' humor(I can't describe it any better than that). You know what's really funny? You and gamehead have done the same, exact thing. :)

Cheers,

DL

You know what's really funny? You and gamehead have done the same, exact thing. :)

:blink::blink::blink:

Huh?

Jokes at your own expense.

Your gangsta rap vid. You ain't no gansta, dude. It was a fun watch also.

DL

Edited by DL

Yea... his right hand was busy with the pen, so he flips his left hand over... :lol:

@DL - there's no making fun of ourselves... we engineers rule!!! That's why we carry rocks around in our backpacks... it's called strength training... :yes:

Sorry it took so long to get back to this thread.

we engineers rule

As in measure. :hello:

Yeah, I already looked up " ERTW!!!" when I first saw it under your avatar. So who is your most admired engineer? Eifel, Brunel, the two fellas that built the Hai Sophia? To bad we will never know who built the first arched structure or similar things. And if I hear about you swinging a VW of a bridge, I'm gonna tell.

@gamehead- Well, you now have two vids under your belt. I include the shaking head avatar ( to bad it's now against the rules, otherwise you should put it back). Let me know when there is going to be another video release.

DL

Eifel, Brunel, the two fellas that built the Hai Sophia

A couple of hours after posting this, I reallized how narrow minded the statement was. There are more than structural engineers in this world. As xper has said to me: :rolleyes:

DL