Scripting inside .SIF file?

mellimik

I have dilemma with my regional settings, I should support at least three sites with three different regional settings. What i have been thinking about is to use batch scripting inside the .SIF file, but i don't know if that is supported?

The easiest way to go would be to make one regional setting while in CIW phase, then base all the relevant settings using that. In my current system I have to select both InputLocale and UserLocale individually (two pages), while it would be sufficient just to say that this system is English, go with its defaults.

It's weekend so i can't test this from home, but if anyone knows this i'd be greatful :rolleyes:

You can add a screen in CIW phase by creating a new OSC file and chains it with others at the place you want...

The OSC file is a simple HTML formatted file... Analyse default OSC file to create yours. In your SIF file you can then add variable...

I have no RIS at home but when I'm back to work, if needed, I can post a example...

You can add a screen in CIW phase by creating a new OSC file and chains it with others at the place you want...

The OSC file is a simple HTML formatted file... Analyse default OSC file to create yours. In your SIF file you can then add variable...

I have no RIS at home but when I'm back to work, if needed, I can post a example...

Yes, i know this :sneaky: My intention was to avoid using two CIW screens for localization choice if it would be possible to get by with one. Actually, our current system has three CIW screens just for localization purposes, with little scripting inside .SIF files this would reduce to one page.