I need to know,? what not too remove in nlite for WM Recorder 10.2 to

startrekrobs

what not too remove in nlite for WM Recorder 10.2 to work with network detection?

WinPcap 3.1 beta4 it uses this to make the linksys wireless network working

I have customized nlite cds in the past where I removed something that breaks this detection of the network in WM Recorder from working , I want to know that it was so on future customized nlite cds that I don't break this program from running right?

I don't think this program is listed under the what not to remove section, for it too work right? if someone could tell me what not to remove to keep this app working right please do

Edited by startrekrobs

if you remove too munch then linksys wireless-G network not detected under the settings for WM Recorder 10.2, with using the WinPcap 3.1 beta4 drivers

WM Recorder 10.2 -- what xp files it needs for nlite to keep it working and able to detect your network

WinPcap 3.1 beta4 -- what needs to stay for this too stay working

maybe I am not being clear anuff if I remove too much from with nlite then WM Recorder does not find the network wireless card and I don't no what could of been removed to cause it not too read it after installing WinPcap 3.1 beta4 to detect the network either it detects if you don't remove too munch from xp or it does not work if you do remove too munch files from xp cd

the only things are care about not breaking are pc games, WM Recorder 10.2 , installers and wireless network and dos emulators like scummvm and dos box, and my usb creative xen vision m 30gb player software , the rest of xp files can go

Edited by startrekrobs

I don't no if this helps but Windows Media Recorder 5.0 also uses the same driver that detects the network , also it does about the same thing as WM Recorder I think , so if WM REcorder gets broken by nlite this other one would too I think

also I think the safe remove causes it too break I am kind of sure of this maybe sure not 100 % sure , but I been testing it in vmware beta 6.0

I am right in thinking that is has to be something under network selection, so if I remove nothing in network that none of the other stuff will break it?

Edited by startrekrobs