Windows Media Player 11 - Windows Logo Testing

Hey guys.. I don't know if this is a dumb question (not even sure if this is the right section), but I'm having trouble figuring out what to do. :( I am trying to update the software baseline for where I work. They originally have Windows Media Player 10 and I want to update it to 11.

I have already extracted and created the MSI file. I use Winbatch to script the WMP install (after XP is installed) and used /qb-! /norestart to make it install silently and stop from restarting.

The problem I have is that during the install, no matter what, a window pops up saying it failed the Windows Logo Testing. And then it asks if I wish to continue. Is there a way to "hide" that or have it automatically click "OK" to continue? Once I click OK a couple times (it has the same warning over and over), it continues with the install and everything is fine and dandy.

The Windows XP image is valid with appropriate licenses and stuff (I work in govt) but I have a feeling that the way they created the image might not have been the best way and perhaps that may have affected it?

Is there a fix to this or am I just doomed to making the unattended install -> "attended"? :}