when will vlite 1.0 be released?

The problem with release dates and ETAs is that you always end up being rushed by those, and you ultimately end up screwing what could be a nice product.

So I think Nuhi's doing the right thing by not spoiling us with release dates or ETAs. He releases when he releases. Besides, it's always a pleasant surprise! :)

Edited by DamonP

reputation, as they said it kills the fun and I like the freedom to do whatever feels right at the moment.

But if I'll throw a wild guess there is still much to do before calling it a final 1.0, so since majority expects it to become more like nlite we'll have to wait a few (hundred?) months.

iwod, :) that's an understatement.

if nuhi had a nickel for every time he was asked for ETA on next version, he'd be a millionaire by now :P

use common sense, people...nuhi will release next version when he thinks it's done....quit trying to get status reports, and asking "how much left til next ver?"...for every one of these threads, time is wasted responding to it...in other words, the more u ask about the next version (and u dont have anything to do with its development), the later we all can expect it, as nuhi must waste his time answering, instead of coding/troubleshooting/fixing crap/watching tv...so leave him alone people! leave the man to his work, and leave something in his tip jar :yes:

if nuhi had a nickel for every time he was asked for ETA on next version, he'd be a millionaire by now :P

use common sense, people...nuhi will release next version when he thinks it's done....quit trying to get status reports, and asking "how much left til next ver?"...for every one of these threads, time is wasted responding to it...in other words, the more u ask about the next version (and u dont have anything to do with its development), the later we all can expect it, as nuhi must waste his time answering, instead of coding/troubleshooting/fixing crap/watching tv...so leave him alone people! leave the man to his work, and leave something in his tip jar :yes:

Agreed! Or is it Greed. This is so pointless. Use what version we have and report of any troubles, and let the next version come when its ready.

Programming is like sex... One mistake and you pay for it for a long time :thumbdown. So that's why developers hate to make announcements when an application will be released because stress produces mistakes. :sneaky:

lool.....i so agree to that!!!

how can u make a mistake in sex!!! what stick it in her belly button by mistake? rofl... surely you meant relationships.... one mistake and forever be reminded of it... I know thats true!

Anyways more on topic, very much looking forward to the next release, and who cares how long it takes, surely the longer it takes the more is going to be added!

Edited by antonio_king

how can u make a mistake in sex!!! what stick it in her belly button by mistake? rofl... surely you meant relationships.... one mistake and forever be reminded of it... I know thats true!

ok that also makes sense lool......well either way or the other i agree loool

antonio_king, he could be referring to the unplanned baby, or just a person like you said...anyway lets just not discuss about the release dates, I just passed 2 exams, yahoo!...I'll reward us all with the new features this time next year ;)