Digital Camera Icon

I can see the camera icon when I connect my new digital camera. By clicking that icon I can copy photos to my hard drive via USB which is very easy with Windows XP. My problem is: I can't do same thing with Win98SE. Is there a solution to do same process for Windows98SE?

My solution is: I have a card reader and I'm mounting digital camera's card to card reader to copy photos each time and it's very difficult task for me. Is there an easy way? Please advice.

I want to direct camera with connect icon from My Computer(WinXP like). Is possible? Is an upotian?

I'm not sure if I understand. Do you use Maximus-Decim's NUSB?

- If you already have it, then I don't understand. You see the device but can't open it? Please explain your problem again.

- If not, then get it installed now and your camera will be recognized just like under XP (all the other USB storage devices as well).

> http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=43605

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much glocK_94 and Tihiy...

I am installed Maximus-Decim's Native USB. Unfortunately Canon PowerShot A430 don't support as mass-storage device. WinXP only see as direct hardware(Icon name "Canon PowerShot A430", no drive letter).

98SE2ME no possible because I am usening Turkce version of Win98se. I continue to mounting with card reader...

Again, thank you replied.