No Desktop In VMWare

OK, here's what is happening. I started a new build using Nlite, XP Pro (Build 0), SP2, KB893803V2, KB898461. I have done this same build before with the same cd for my desktop for the last few years with NO problems. Now, today I have been on it all freakin day with the same issue. No desktop in VMWare. OK, after a few times this happened I thought to re image my desktop with the last ghost image. Well that didn't help, I tried a new build again this time from the cd. Nope, wasn't working. I had to go downtown today for a meeting and to order my sons BD cake. OK, I come back a few hours later and still nothing on the VMWare desktop. So just a few minutes ago I reinstalled the New Build and still nothing. Then I rebooted which I had done earlier without result and this time my RunOnceEx kicked in. What might be causing this?? I Goog'ed for this but didn't find anything. I also tried my W2K build Pro & Adv. Server with no problems. I have compared and used my last GOOD LastSession.ini but that didn't show any thing different or worked. The LastSession.ini I used was from a few days ago with a sucessful build for my HTPC. Any Ideas?????? The last thing I can think of would be to try it as a real install on the desktop. This is really driving me insane. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Thanks

jd