Animate Windows when minimizing and maximizing?

Nerwin

Animate Windows when minimizing and maximizing  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No
    • What does it do?

Hey guys, I'm just wandering how may people use that future or not? I dont know if i'm going to keep using it or not and just want to know how many people do and dont.

If you do not, Please state why you don't :D

voted for "YES" becoz my PC is too fast....

well my machine is pretty fast, But It seems to do this a lot when Google talk is open even when there is nothing installed on my system, But I took it off because I don't like to wait.

Never ever! If I have to work on someone else's computer, I disable it temporarily and enable it back if they really insist. But while I had some reasons why I wanted to turn it off, nobody ever knew why they want it on except for "it comes that way".

This piece of **** led to DRM and all the unpleasant surprises coming with vista etc. It was the start of taking control over users' computers and using it for... nothing. For own purposes, just to show off: "we do it because we can". "If we make our users indiferrent to taking over of such small things, we can get away with anything."

And about computers being fast enough: think about how FASTER would they be without this. I'm not talking about this effect alone, but all the similar effects found in the well known 'performance' tab. Hell, Nlite and Vlite are living proof that many people don't want this stuff.

No matter how hard I tried, I just can't find ONE usefull purpose of this thing. As for aesthetics, I consider this to be one of the least amusing/pretty sights.

Of course, this is just my opinion on the subject and everyone can do whatever he/she wants. :)

GL

Edited by Tarun
Bypassing language filter.

This piece of **** led to DRM and all the unpleasant surprises coming with vista etc. It was the start of taking control over users' computers and using it for... nothing. For own purposes, just to show off: "we do it because we can". "If we make our users indiferrent to taking over of such small things, we can get away with anything."

And about computers being fast enough: think about how FASTER would they be without this. I'm not talking about this effect alone, but all the similar effects found in the well known 'performance' tab. Hell, Nlite and Vlite are living proof that many people don't want this stuff.

Umm... animated maximization/minimization led to DRM? :blink:

I turn this off. When I click the button, I want the window gone. Simple - done.

Umm... animated maximization/minimization led to DRM? :blink:

I turn this off. When I click the button, I want the window gone. Simple - done.

your exactly right! same with me, I want to window to be closed and I want it gone and not wait for it to shrink