Nero 7 Lite v7.7.5.1 Update

Acheron

I'm working on getting my site back up. I also have been working on a Nero 7.8.5.0 Lite update. This version will also have Nero BurnRights included.

Please be patient for a few more days :hello:

I'm working on getting my site back up. I also have been working on a Nero 7.8.5.0 Lite update. This version will also have Nero BurnRights included.

Awesome news and thankyou; was just wandering if the NeroLiteSDK is still available. I would like to tinker with it.

What is Nero BurnRights? Nero micro project is alive or not?

confirmed. latest revision works very well with vista ultimate. the only setback is that the debug.txt issue is still present. i will try changing the merit of all nero codecs to "not use". you should try it with the installer so everything will be flawless on a next release.

thanks for the good work.

elajua, so far you have been the only one that reports this issue. I can not reproduce the error. You might check if you have some other programs conflicting with Nero. The creation of a debug.txt file is now considered a minor issue. If you can provide a workaround for it I can add it to Nero 7 Lite.

post-47630-1175175998_thumb.jpg

First time posting so i hope i'm doing this right :rolleyes:

Acheron I too have the same problem with the english version as Annita has with the spanish version. The first time i tried this 2 days ago it worked ok! then yesterday while testing this via WPI on a network the problem popped up. Since then i tried installing it with and without a serial, automated, manual install with a serial, in demo mode, tried a new download just in case something was corrupt and also have tried a clean install on my test PC with XP Home OEM updated with the latest RyanVM's Windows XP Post-SP2 Update Pack. I have found that i can succesfully install it on a Vista system. Any ideas what's causing this as i'm at a loss???

Hey hey, a comment on the really great work on Nero Lite and Micro versions.

I've watched this thread for some time and now I've got a question: how to use that SDK?

Hey hey, a comment on the really great work on Nero Lite and Micro versions.

I've watched this thread for some time and now I've got a question: how to use that SDK?

I have the same question. Is there a help file on the SDK ?

Thanks for the cRAPIDSHARE links ;)

I hope to see 7.8.5.0 soon :P BTW what's the changelog from 7.7.5.1 to 7.8.5.0?? You know, if there's something IMPORTANT I might change to the NERO Official installer (for awhile)!!

Version number 7.8.5.0

Release Date: 03-20-2007

Changes/Bugfixes

* After setting indexes to audio tracks, Nero Burning ROM could not close properly and generated an error

* In some cases, opening an audio file from Nero Burning ROM with Nero WaveEditor caused Nero Burning ROM to end unexpectedly

* Files could not always be added to Audiobook CD compilations

* Burn DRM-protected files was not always possible even with proper licence

* A video file extension could not be added to VCD compilations