Nero 7 Lite v7.7.5.1 Update

Acheron

confirmed. latest revision works very well with vista ultimate. the only setback is that the debug.txt issue is still present. i will try changing the merit of all nero codecs to "not use". you should try it with the installer so everything will be flawless on a next release.

thanks for the good work.

confirmed. latest revision works very well with vista ultimate. the only setback is that the debug.txt issue is still present. i will try changing the merit of all nero codecs to "not use". you should try it with the installer so everything will be flawless on a next release.

thanks for the good work.

elajua, so far you have been the only one that reports this issue. I can not reproduce the error. You might check if you have some other programs conflicting with Nero. The creation of a debug.txt file is now considered a minor issue. If you can provide a workaround for it I can add it to Nero 7 Lite.

Acheron I tried Nero 7 Lite v7.7.5.1 spanish edition using the installation switches: /VERYSILENT /USER="XXXXXXX" /COMPANY="XXXXXXX" /SERIAL="XXXXXXX" on a clean installation of WinXP SP2 on a virtual machine (using VMWare) and I get the following error:

nerous8.png

Annita

elajua, so far you have been the only one that reports this issue. I can not reproduce the error. You might check if you have some other programs conflicting with Nero. The creation of a debug.txt file is now considered a minor issue. If you can provide a workaround for it I can add it to Nero 7 Lite.
I will try some things later. will post my results.
I tried Nero 7 Lite v7.7.5.1 spanish edition using the installation switches: /VERYSILENT /USER="XXXXXXX" /COMPANY="XXXXXXX" /SERIAL="XXXXXXX" on a clean installation of WinXP SP2 on a virtual machine (using VMWare) and I get the following error:

Annita, try importing the serial using a reg file to see if it solves that issue. i remember that it solved it from a previous version of nero.

Acheron, i keep getting this error, even on previous versions:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/746/erroyj0.jpg

This happens on XP and Vista. I didn´t have the time to find out what is causing this, but for the previous 3 installations this problem happened, and reinstalling does not fix it.

Edited by gugutz

it is recommended to uninstall any previous version. also people with previous versions installed can download Nero General Remove Tool from ahead's website to be sure that it is removed completely before trying every new nero/nero lite versions.

i have installed the lastest nero lite build in both xp and vista without any issues except the debug.txt file being created in c:\temp

I have updated Nero 7 Lite to fix most of Windows Vista compatibility issues.

Nero 7 Lite v7.7.5.1 Revision 1.7.2.2 changes:

• Added workaround for Nero activation (FATAL ERROR when using DEMO key)
  • Improved Windows Vista installation support.
  • Improved automatic language selection
  • Minor fixes

Please visit my site for links to download. Localized versions are available.

[WHERE?] :}

I will update this opening post later. The previous thread is locked because of too much offtopic talk. Please report only problems with updated Nero 7 Lite in this topic.

Previous topic with information about unattended setup

There is no url to download this and the url is removed from the previous topic.

If anyone else can't find this (lets face it, there is no link) here it is, this is only the Micro version though...

http://updatepack.nl/nerolite/Nero-7.7.5.1_english_micro.exe

Edited by LeveL