Can someone help me with win2003 problem?

shile

HI

I just installed the Win20003 enterprise, I have setup the server into a workstation, thanks to AaronXP's posting.

Now, my win2003 ent. keep restarting/rebooting automatically....

I haven't install any 3rd party softwares to do that.

can someone help me?

Oh, I am new here by the way. HI HI.

I have the same problem, when I notice that it has happend my computer seems brain dead, in the sense that its looking for a PIX server, and at the bottom of the message it says no operation system found, my friend has the same issue only on his computer it ends up with his standby light brighter than any other time before(even when in standby), both of us have to un plug the computer in order to get it started again. My windows 2003 server has all of the lastest updates, we seem to think it could be M$, cause in one of his logs of an ftp server he was running there seemed to be an M$ hitting the server hard, several times over.

I have the same kind of problem it runs fine then, poof after a month it just reboots itself. :/ but yours sound like the blaster worm mine, well I have no idea as I have the all the patchs and anti-virus and a firewall.

HI

I just installed the Win20003 enterprise, I have setup the server into a workstation, thanks to AaronXP's posting.

Now, my win2003 ent. keep restarting/rebooting automatically....

I haven't install any 3rd party softwares to do that.

can someone help me?

Oh, I am new here by the way. HI HI.

do a scan disk sometimes hard disk errors do this.