help

rajunix

Hi frens.

I recently installed an Unattended windows XP but i was puzzled that in place of Registered to there is OS Installed by. (which file should i edit to get that type of output.)

http://www.geocities.com/hakucha_hiroshi/Registered.JPG

and as far as i know, the information of support information is held by file named oeminfo.ini but after editing the file %systemroot%\system32\oeminfo.ini still the information didn't changed (could any of you pls let me know how to do such things..

http://www.geocities.com/hakucha_hiroshi/oeminfo.bmp

thankyou

post-112342-1170771031_thumb.jpg

post-112342-1170771139_thumb.jpg

okay frens.

finally i found out that the Registered Tothing can be changed by editing sysdm.cpl

but no idea about support information even if i change the oeminfo.ini the support information doesn't change.

thanks

hi prateek

yes i know the Registered to thing can be changed hexediting the sysdm.cpl.

file but my problem here is Support Information what is the alternate location other than %systemroot%\system32\oeminfo.ini

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

hi pawan..

yep that was autoxp 2006

nice to know that we're from same town..

well friend i just want to make my own unattended cd like your's so that other's won't be able to change the information easily..

btw could you pls let me know how did u did that.. i mean if i change even the oeminfo.ini file , the information is not changed. i hope you will let me know how to do that..

thanks in advance

well fren

that XP is designed by Me..

why don't u ask me..

Thats AutoXP 2006 isn't it !!!

:thumbup

will you tell me, that easily ?? after all i guess many forum members here don't have idea about your trick :)

pls tell me pawan how did u did that ??

i'm really eager to know ... just give me some hint's i don't want to spoon feeded.

thanks

• 4 weeks later...