Install anything after XP

rodericx

i should to make an bootable cd of windows xp + sp2 + sata raid nVidia drivers, on ASUS mainboard, Intel duo core 1.86 mhz + 1Gb ddr2 ram... etc..

after a while (3 days) i could install finally the windows xp...using this booteable CD maked in nlite 1.3 rc2...

well the trouble is... i can't install anything besides drivers..... in office 2003... give error and close the aplication (i forget the error code) if i tried to installa any aplication give errors...

or in the case of the Firefox.. its intalled but dont start... and after that an error code

i tried to install...

IE7

WINAMP 5.3

SKETCHUP 5

WIN LIVE MESSENGER

NET FRAMEWORK 1.1

i can install office xp, but... dont run any aplication...

.... i tried too the clean start...

SOMEONE KNOW HOW COULD BE ?

HELP ME!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aditional information maybe can you help to helpme (some kind of jerry maguire)

i dont have disk drive... thats why i should to make the booteable...

sometimes gimme error to recover.... using the "r" console... but whit the nLite version with the sata drivers i couldnt access to Recover console, just give the instalation options...

then forget to gimme the sugestion "make a disk..." or use the repair console. or use the "asr"

because i haven't

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by rodericx