Vista updates and Feature-Packs

prathapml

hi

Download All WINDOWS VISTA ULTIMAT HOTFIX ONLY .... 45.MB

All the hotfix and updates were downlaoaded by me fro Microsoft offcial website ( http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/results...;DisplayLang=en )and it contains up to the latets updates ( up to 11th May 2007 ) 12.00 pm

one silent file

DOWNLOAD

http://rapidshare.com/files/30695747/all_V...x_only.exe.html

total ONLY 45.MB

All_the_hotfix_only.txt

Edited by arabianhorse

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
*reserved for future updates & additions for easy readability*

thanks to war59312 :

Up To Date As Of May 4th, 2007 10:07 AM GMT-5

KB915597 - Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597 (Definition 1.18.2533.5)

Major Security Updates:

KB930178 - Vulnerabilities in CSRSS Could Allow Remote Code Execution

KB925902 - Vulnerabilities in GDI Could Allow Remote Code Execution

Non Public Updates:

http://hotfix.xable.net/download/index.php...0Neutral/Vista/

Public Updates:

KB933590 - Install this update to resolve an issue where your display flashes and becomes corrupt when Flight Simulator X is run in multi-monitor mode and the monitor configurations are not identical.

KB933872 - Install this update to resolve an issue where the default gateway setting is lost when you wake a computer running Windows Vista from a sleep state.

KB932818 - April 2007 Cumulative Update for Media Center for Windows Vista

KB933493 - This update fixes a problem in which a calendar item that is marked as private is opened if it is found by using the Search Desktop feature. The update also fixes performance issues that occur when you work with items in a large .pst file or .ost file.

KB890830 - Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool - April 2007

KB905866 - Update for Windows Mail Junk E-mail Filter - April 2007

KB931099 - Install this update to resolve an issue in Windows Defender where SpyNet requested samples fail to submit data to Microsoft after you consent to submitting them.

KB932988 - Files from a Canon EOD 1D or 1DS camera may be corrupted after you use Windows Photo Gallery or Windows Explorer to edit the file metadata in Windows Vista

KB933824 - An Apple iPod may be corrupted when you eject it by using the "Safely Remove Hardware" feature or by using Windows Explorer in Windows Vista

KB931671 - Error message when you put a Windows Vista-based computer to sleep while a PPP connection is active: "STOP 0x0000009F"

KB932649 - You may experience poor video quality when you use interlaced mode on a Windows Vista-based computer

KB931174 - Update for the Windows Vista Customer Experience Improvement Program

KB931621 - FIX: Only the internal storage is available when you synchronize content from Windows Media Player 11 to a Windows Mobile 5-based device with AKU 2.3 or a later AKU

KB929762 - You receive a Stop 0x9F error when you wake a Windows Vista-based computer that is connected to an IEEE 1394-based device

KB929399 - FIX: Subscription music services cannot extract metering data when the services try to synchronize metering data on a client computer that is running the Windows Media Format 11 SDK

KB932246 - March 2007 Windows Vista Application Compatibility Update

KB917607 - Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows Vista

KB931573 - You may be prompted to activate Windows Vista on a computer on which Windows Vista activation was not previously required

KB928089 - The computer may respond very slowly as the Phishing Filter evaluates Web page contents in Internet Explorer 7

KB929735 - You may not find the file that you want when you use Advanced Search to search by date and you use a non-Gregorian calendar format in Windows Vista

KB930857 - An update is available for Windows Error Reporting in Windows Vista to make sure that problem reports are sent only after you have granted permission

KB929451 - A client computer that is running Windows Vista registers an old IP address when the GUID of a network adapter changes

KB928439 - Windows PowerShell 1.0 Installation Package for Windows Vista

Is this the most up to date list of required hotfixes for Vista? Why is there an Outlook 2007 update for Vista?

• 2 weeks later...
So is it possible to back it up?

You can back up the cab file. It's in %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution\Download under some gibberish named folder.

Update:

I think you can install a cab file with pkgmgr.exe. The Package Manager command-line options give the following for the /s switch which can be used online or offline (I'm assuming online means while you are using Vista and offline means a mounted image or while in XP).

start /w pkgmgr /ip /m:path_to_cab\dreamscene.cab /s:c:\sandbox

where C:\sandbox is a temporary folder used during install to extract the cab files.

I can't try it since I installed it already using the MSU. Can anyone who hasn't installed it test it and let us know if it works?

You need pkgmgr.exe from WAIK.

it's so cool!

I had found this tip for a long time!!!!

maybe threr is another way? http://www.winbeta.org/comments.php?id=6244&catid=1

The most annoying bugs fixed by Non Public Updates

Do you guys include those by integrating all of them into your install.wim? Or do you just install them when the issue occurs?

Also have there been any updates to this list since March?

Thanks

Edited by toastycheese678

Oh and you can remove

KB933824 - An Apple iPod may be corrupted when you eject it by using the "Safely Remove Hardware" feature or by using Windows Explorer in Windows Vista

from your update list because it has been replaced by

KB936824 - The Safely Remove Hardware feature and the Windows Explorer "Eject" command do not work correctly with an Apple iPod that is connected to a Windows Vista-based computer

Edited by toastycheese678

The most annoying bugs fixed by Non Public Updates

Do you guys include those by integrating all of them into your install.wim? Or do you just install them when the issue occurs?

Also have there been any updates to this list since March?

Thanks

Hi,

Yeah sorry have not had the time to update it. And not going to now since Vista Service Pack 1 beta is due any day now (which will include all of them). :)

Well I personally do not do any Vista unattended installs. I simply install the hotfixes in an image I have created with the new built in imaging software in Vista Ultimate. And of course install them on my live system as well.

And thanks toastycheese678!

Take Care,

Will

PS: No real new updates until SP1 is out. I have switched back to WinXP until then. Vista was p***ing me off too much!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...